Skip to content
- May be used to either a natural and synthetic fiber.
- Produces brighter colors and clearer images.
- May be used for dope dyeing for filament yarn.
- Better yield because of it eliminates washing-off and faster
- It presents the fewest problems for the printer of all the
coloration processes, with regard to labor costs, equipment
and reliability of production.
- Properly produced pigment prints, using selected products,
have an unsurpassed fastness to light and good general
- Extremely well suited for color resist effects, for example,
under azoic and reactive dyes.